Independent Living Skills/Life Skills
Learning the skills needed for a productive, enjoyable, and sober life is a vital part of treatment. Our compassionate treatment team teaches strategies and techniques to give clients the best chance for success once they leave our campus.
Depending on the client’s needs, we offer a wide array of vocational assistance, including:
- Resume building
- Mock interviews
- Job searching
- Interpersonal relationship skills building
- Social cues
- Assertiveness skills for the workplace
- Understanding transportation systems and bus routes
- Tours to help clients become familiar with the community outside of our treatment center.
- Monitored job searches
- Volunteer work while job searching
- Budgeting skills